The Grand Hotel Duca d'Este enjoys an enviable position: our hotel, in fact, is located in Tivoli Terme, 400 meters from the Terme di Roma Acque Albule and close to Villa d' Este and Villa Adriana. Furthermore, thanks to its privileged position, you can organize your conferences away from the chaos and traffic of Rome, while the chef and all the staff of our restaurants will do their best to make your ceremonies in Rome unforgettable. The Grand Hotel Duca d'Este is also located less than 30 minutes from the Fiera di Roma (Ingresso Nord, Via Portuense 1645/1647, Rome), where numerous events of various kinds take place throughout the year. Furthermore, the hotel is located a short distance from the Castle of Length, where, in the winter period (November/December), the event "The Fantastic Castle of Santa Claus" is held.
HOW TO REACH US
Due to technical problems it is necessary to set the following address on the navigator:
Via dell`Aeronautica or Via Emilio Salgari (s.n.c.), city of Tivoli Terme or Bagni di Tivoli, postal code 00019.
Here are the GPS coordinates: Latitude: N 41.952948 Longitude: E 12.716396.
- Roma Termini station: take the Metro Line B towards Rebibbia to the Ponte Mammolo stop, terminus of the CO.TRA.L. Rome-Tivoli. Or take the Metro Line B in the direction of Rebibbia and get off at the Tiburtina stop. From there, take the train towards Pescara / Avezzano / Tivoli with an intermediate stop at Tivoli Terme (or Bagni di Tivoli, the old name of the town).
- Tiburtina Station: take the trains towards Pescara/Avezzano/Tivoli. Get off at the intermediate stop in Tivoli Terme (or Bagni di Tivoli, the old name of the town).
- The station is 500 meters from the hotel. Once out of the station, go straight on for 100 metres. Once you arrive on via Tiburtina, turn left and continue straight on for 400 metres.
- Fiumicino Airport. Directly from the airport, train Fiumicino-Orte to Rome Tiburtina and from there train Rome-Tivoli or intercity Rome-Pescara with an intermediate stop in Tivoli Terme (or Bagni di Tivoli , old name of the town). Alternatively it is possible, again from Rome Tiburtina Station, to take the underground in the direction of Rebibbia to the Ponte Mammolo stop, terminus of the CO.TRA.L. bus lines
- Roma-Tivoli. From Tiburtina station, train to "Bagni di Tivoli" station approx. every hour. Bagni station is located approx. 500 m. from the hotel. Upon request, the hotel organizes transfers to and from the hotel by bus or minibus depending on the number of people (with additional costs).
- BY BUS Line CO.TRA.L. Rome-Tivoli (Rome terminus: Ponte Mammolo metro stop; Tivoli Terme stop: it has no name. It is located in front of the hotel)
- From the A1 motorway: from the North or South, exit at the Guidonia Montecelio tollbooth, continue towards Tivoli Terme. The exit is only 5 km from the hotel.
- From the A24 highway: from the East or from Rome. Take the Tivoli exit and follow the signs for Tivoli Terme (or Bagni di Tivoli, the former name of the town). The town of Tivoli Terme is located 10km from the center of Tivoli. It is therefore necessary, once you reach via Nazionale Tiburtina, to follow the signs towards Rome.
- From the Grande Raccordo Anulare: take exit no. 13 - Tiburtina in the direction of Tivoli. Continue straight ahead for 10km. You will find the hotel on your left.
- Alternatively, still from the Grande Raccordo Anulare, follow the signs for the Rome/L'Aquila motorway. Exit at Settecamini CAR Centro Agroalimentare.
- Follow the signs for Tivoli - Via Tivurtina. Take Via Tiburtina in the direction of Tivoli and the hotel is located approximately 5km away on the left-hand side.